- 12 mm or 19 mm width
- double-sided adhesive tape made of PP film carrier and acrylate compound
- suitable for permanent bonding of scanner rails or markings in cooler / freezer areas
- for indoor and outdoor use
- ideal for use at temperatures between +10°C and -10°C
- high adhesive strength on surfaces such as steel and aluminium
|Roll length||50 m|
The innovative deep-freeze adhesive tape tesa® 51920 makes things easier. It is especially suitable for permanently affixing advertising media, scanner rails, and labels in cold areas. The white, double-sided adhesive tape consists of a PP film backing and an acrylic compound and is available in widths of 12 mm or 19 mm.
Conventional adhesive tape textures often lose their adhesive power at temperatures below +10°C. This is precisely where the effectiveness of tesa® 51920 freezer adhesive tape begins.
The special adhesive tape is perfectly suited for use in cold temperatures down to -10°C due to its special adhesive mass. Benefit from the high and long-lasting adhesive force on surfaces such as ABS, aluminium or steel and fix the scanner rails in your frozen food area in the future with the special deep-freeze adhesive tape.