Digital Marketing Executive
VKF Renzel (UK) Ltd are one of the largest manufacturers of Display and Point of Sale products in the UK. As part of our continued growth we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join our Marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Search Engine Optimisation including monitoring keywords/competitors
- Online Content
- Online and Offline Marketing of varying types
- Social Media Management
- Online Auction and Selling Platform Management
- General Sales and Marketing duties as may be needed from time to time
To be considered for this position you should have:
- 2 years’ marketing and general office experience, preferably within a sales environment
- A current working knowledge of digital marketing
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- General IT skills such as MS Office
- Social Media experience & knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage but not essential
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Able to manage workload and time
This new position is key to the continued success of our company and we are offering a good package of a competitive salary together with incentives. Due to our location in Stoke Prior, your own transport is essential. You should hold a current passport as visits to our HQ in Germany may be required.
Please apply in writing only to email@example.com with your current CV, salary expectation and a covering letter detailing your experience and why you feel you will be suitable for this position. Closing date for applicants is Friday 18 December 2015. We will invite selected candidates to interviews during January. If you have not heard from us by the closing date please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. No agencies, thank you.
VKF Renzel (U.K.) Ltd.
Unit 20E Harris Business Park, Hanbury Road
Bromsgrove B60 4BD
Phone: +44 (0) 1527 878 311