Environmental Friendliness/SustainabilityThe Importance of Sustainability
The discussions on the topic of sustainability bring uncertainty, but also a level of rethinking for many companies. It is important for your company to not only present itself in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way, but to adjust to new and consciously consuming customer groups.
Since we also process plastics, we have thought about how we can appropriately react to this. At VKF Renzel, we are proud to offer a large variety of products which are made from sustainable and recyclable materials. Advertising with environmentally friendly materials does not mean that quality is affected. All of our sustainable products are of the highest quality, with various products made from natural raw matierals which your customers are sure to appreciate. You will find articles made from natural and recycled materials, as well as articles that reduce repackaging in our range.
As early as 2011, we were the first manufacturer to present a PLA price rail. Our range has included products with the "Bio-Logic" label, which are made from plastics based on natural substances. Although demand at the time was still low, we have stayed true to the topic and expanded the range further since.
1. ProductsIn order to provide you with a better overview, we have introduced product labelling that we would like to introduce you to below:
Renzel NatureProducts with this label are largely made from natural, renewable raw materials. Finite raw materials are then replaced in this way. In addition to classic materials, such as wood or paper, new materials are constantly being researched.
Recycled MaterialsProducts with this label consist of plastic waste or old goods that have been recycled. VKF Renzel regularly checks in which areas the use of recyclates is possible. In this way, resources are conserves and the material cycle is closed.
Natural PresentationProducts with this label help to reduce the number of outer packaging in retail. As a result, waste is avoided without having to forego an appealing presentation for the customer. They also enable consumers to make purchases that are tailored to their needs.
- Careful planning of work processes reduces raw material scrap
- Use of natural resources, such a B. corn starch and wood, as well as recyclable materials ensures environmentally friendly disposal
- Through the conscious use of raw materials, toxic emissions or decomposition products are excluded
- Compiling the largest possible packaging units reduces emissions and saves packaging material
3. Reduces and Waste Disposal
- Sorting the residues by type supports recycling by certified disposal companies
- Energy generation through thermal utilisation of combustible residues
4. Taking Back Plastics
- Returns of plastics sold
- For a smooth process and a perfect return flow, in the recycling cycle, plastics must be sorted, notified in advance and delivered carriage paid
- It is not possible to take back third-party materials