Hygiene Station "Sensor Performance"
Power supply | Illumination
Internal Order Number:
- hand disinfection for large groups of people and highly frequented areas
- contactless operation by ultrasonic sensor
- operation from 4 sides possible
- lockable housing made of silver anodised aluminium for long-term use
- setting by means of touch screen display
- bilingual menu navigation (German & English)
- mobile use with high stability
- optional operation by power supply unit or rechargeable battery
- coloured & adjustable LED illumination optionally available
- individual labeling optionally available
- exclusively suitable for liquid, alcohol-free disinfectant on sodium hypochlorite basis (no gel)
- capacity of the device up to 20l canister and therefore more than 6600 disinfections possible (at 3ml per disinfection process)
- incl. 10 l canister disinfectant on sodium hypochlorite basis (no hazardous goods!)
|Capacity||for canisters up to 20 litres|
|Application||for liquid sanitisers (no gel)|
|Model||sensor controlled technology|
|Total height||1625 mm|
|Total width||370 mm|
|Total depth||370 mm|
|Disinfectant||incl. 10 L Oxylythe hand disinfectant|
Hand disinfection of large groups of people can be easily carried out with this ultrasonic sensor controlled hygiene station.
This contactless high-performance disinfection dispenser can hold canisters with a volume of up to 20 litres. Due to this large volume canister, necessary refills and service work are reduced to a minimum. The hygiene station is supplied ex works with a 10 litre canister of Oxylythe disinfectant. In contrast to conventional alcohol-based disinfectants, Oxylythe disinfectant consists of approx. 99 % water and approx. 1 % salts and hypochlorous acid. Since alcohol is completely omitted from the composition, the product is not hazardous and non-flammable. With 10 litres of disinfectant, more than 3300 people can be served with a 3ml dosage. The built-in pump unit has a proven capacity of over 1 million pump strokes and can be easily replaced in case of wear. The bilingual menu navigation (German and English) allows a user-friendly adjustment of the dosage by means of a touch screen display. Furthermore, the display provides detailed information on the operating times, the number of doses etc.
The dispenser with lockable aluminium housing is available in different versions. You can choose between a mains-operated and a battery-operated version. Furthermore, both versions are optionally available with coloured and adjustable LED lighting.
The dispenser with lockable aluminium housing is available in different versions. You can choose between a mains-operated and a battery-operated version. In addition, both versions are optionally available with coloured and adjustable LED lighting. At dusk and in dark rooms, the LED lighting underlines your message and effectively communicates the possibility of hand disinfection to those passing by. Retroditting the LED lighting or a battery is not possible after delivery of the goods.
The hygiene station is delivered assembled. A canister with 10 litres of disinfectant is already included in the delivery, so the station is ready for immediate use. If the disinfectant is used up, you can easily reorder it online. The system is only suitable for liquid, alcohol-free disinfectants.
On request, we can also provide printing of a logo or slogan on the hygiene station, thanks to our in-house print shop in our European head offices.
|Variants||Power supply||Illumination||Item number||Item No.||Price|
|power plug||without illumination||
|50.0363.1||£ 879.12||view Article »|
|power plug||LED lighting||
|50.0363.3||£ 960.04||view Article »|
|22Ah battery||without illumination||
|50.0363.4||£ 1033.26||view Article »|
|22Ah battery||LED lighting||
|50.0363.5||£ 1079.02||view Article »|