Point of Sale for Beauty Salons
Essential Protective Equipment & Sales Promotion Tools
Effective POS for Your Beauty SalonWhen point of sale displays come to mind, many people automatically think of retail displays, particularly near the point of purchase. With that said, it's vital to not underestimate the importance of POS displays within other industries, beauty salons included. These items can be useful for a variety of reasons; they can help to promote a wide array of products and services available, inform customers of changing policies, aid in creating a professional, yet welcoming environment and in some cases, be used as additional protective measures.
Beauty salons can benefit from implementing a wide array of point of sale displays; from leaflet holders and poster frames to protective screens and outdoor signage, there are many simple solutions that can help boost the corporate image of any company further.
Protect Your Staff & CustomersHealth and safety has become an ever greater concern for businesses recently, for obvious reasons. With everyone worried about the spread of germs from person to person, it is vital that you implement further protective measures so that each individual feels completely safe within your premises. This could be as simple as ensuring that there are staggered arrivals of your guests, or requiring each of your customers to wear a face mask for the entirity of their visit, however VKF Renzel have also manufactured a range of effective protective products that are sure to put more people at ease.
Our products include:
- Protective screens - these can be used during beauty procedures or within the payment area of the salon
- Face masks & visors - ensure staff are provided with efficient PPE for use during beauty procedures
- Hand sanitisers - encourage each individual to regularly disinfect their hands. These sanitiser stations are particularly useful when placed in areas with high levels of footfall, including the entrance/exit
- Floor stickers - assure customers are adhering to social distancing in busier areas, such as the payment area
Where should I use my POS displays?Point of sale displays can be utilised effectively in a variety of areas within beauty salons. There are many options readily available, even if you have little space left to use for the various POS displays within your beauty salon. From freestanding leaflet holders to wall mounted poster frames to countertop sign holders, there's certainly a wide array of options that you can implement within your premises, helping to further boost interest in your many offerings and to ensure that customers are aware of any policies that you may have in place at any time.
These are the areas that we believe are crucial when it comes to making use of POS displays within your beauty salon:
- Near the check-in/checkout area - as the usual first point of contact, this is the perfect place to make your customers aware of any new or changing policies and procedures. When used correctly, the checkout area can also be incredibily useful for increasing the number of last minute impulse purchases; think about offers you could potentially advertise or small products that'll be too tempting for your customers to resist.
- Within the waiting room - whilst your customers are waiting for their appointment, point of sale displays can be an incredibly powerful tool. Your customers will remain in one specific area during this time and are sure to scan their surroundings. Ensure you have effective displays clearly visible from all seats within your waiting room; these could be silver poster frames, acrylic sign holders or wooden freestanding A boards - with the use of these tools, you can not only create a more aesthetically pleasing and welcoming environment, but you can also push forward some additional products and producedures to your customers that may be unaware of.
- In the customers eyeline during procedures - this ensures that customers are exposed to your displays during various procedures, acting as a great opportunity for you to advertise any products or services offered further.
Our successFor more than 35 years, we have been your reliable partner for sales promotion around the point of sale.
Quality Made in the UK
We produce a variety of our goods in the UK
High Quality Materials
We value quality
We use the latest machines and proven techniques